tell me...how wuz yur day?

Friday, August 1, 2008

Gess the song again!!!!!!!

okey so itz probably not to tuff to figure owt that this iz yet again another song that i created! i reelie hope this song will make yu guyz laff!!! itz reelie RANDUM!!! YAY RANDUMNESS!!!!!!!!!!! @8D so heer it iz!!!!!!!


`~`~`~Poorly Designed Sinks~`~`~`


Don't you hate all those little things
like morning breath and your mom's nagging,
saying you should go out and get some sun?
Don't you hate how school starts too early
and then it ends at like 4:30?
Shouldn't childhood be about fun?

All my kids and all my teens
come gather round if you know what I mean.

-{chorus}-
I don't wanna worry about poorly designed sinks
and all those useless things.
And I don't wanna worry about who I'm gonna be.
I know I'm gonna be-happy.
-{chorus}-

Don't you hate
when you show up too late
and everyone gives you that stare?
And don't you hate how the faucet is too little?
Why can't it extend out to the middle?
Why'd they put it way back there?

So all my kids and all my teens
come gather round if you know what I mean.

-{chorus}-
I don't wanna worry about poorly designed sinks
and all those useless things.
And I don't wanna worry about who I'm gonna be.
I know I'm gonna be-happy.
-{chorus}-

Why are sinks always like that?
No matter what I do
my hands always hit the back.
When will sinks ever change?
Nothing has changed, nothing's new.
Sinks will always be the same.
What's life if you keep worrying
and getting stressed over
all those silly little things.
Stop all of the freaking out.
There are things much bigger
that you should be thinking about.

-{chorus}-
I'm not gonna worry about poorly designed sinks
and all those useless things.
And I'm not gonna worry about who I'm gonna be.
God knows I'm gonna be-happy.
-{chorus}-

-{chorus}-
I'm not gonna worry about poorly designed sinks
and all those little things.
And I'm not gonna worry about who I'm gonna be
God knows who I'm gonna be.
I'm gonna be happy.
-{chorus}-

-{chorus}-
I'm not gonna worry about poorly designed sinks
and all those useless things.
And I'm not gonna worry about who I'm gonna be.
I have God to guide me.
-{chorus}-

I'm not gonna worry about who I'm gonna be.
God knows who I'm gonna be.
I'm not gonna worry about who I'm gonna be.
God knows I'm gonna be happy.
I'm not gonna worry about who I'm gonna be.
I have God to guide me.
I'm not gonna worry about who I'm gonna be
because God makes me happy.
God makes me happy.
God makes me happy.


welp, ther it iz...i hope yu liked it and it made yu laff or smile!!! @8D tell me wutchya think everybuddie! thanx!!!



SAUL!!!!!!! "^.^"

11 comments:

RachAEL said...

wait...umm how r we supposed to guess the song if u jus told us? haha well it was funny any way-well its gotta be coming from the original funny one herself! :DDD i really hope we can form a band to sing them or send them in to a famous group now and have them sing it! thatd be coool! :D i luv ur profile pic bc it looks like u and ur face! "^.^" haha YAYZ!

Lady Mew said...

lawlz Twinnay!!! yur not sposed to gess it silly!

me, funnie? reely??? @8DDDDD cyclopz iz happie!!!

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! thatd be bossome!!! we could hav owr own band! yayzes!!!

thanx! i like that pic az well!!! "^-^" the expression seemz a lot like me!



SAUL!!!!!!! "^.^"

RachAEL said...

lol we're the only ones who leave coments! =PPP yay us! and i was the first one to vote in the poll! yay! "^.^"

Lady Mew said...

yeah...wer the only onez... 8[

ILL INVITE SAUL AND THEN MEBE HELL CUM HEER AND CALL ME KUTE AGAINN!!!!!!! YAY!!! "^-^"

yur the ferst wun to vote in my pool!!!...i mean pool...yay for yu! @8P


SAUL!!!!!!! "^.^"

RachAEL said...

lol or pole.... O_o

anywayz LOL yaaa i hope saul comments on ur blog and calls u cute *elbows heather* LOL

Lady Mew said...

i dont know if guyz realize it but prittie much the most adorable thing they could possibly do iz call a gurl kute! i mean do yu ever heer a guy call a gurl kute? NO!!! gurlz call guyz kute sumtimez but guyz never call gurlz kute!!! they alweyz call gurlz hawt not kute!!! itz reely refreshing to heer a guy say kute...so ive gotta say that prittie much the best thing a guy could do to impress me would be to call me kute!!!!!!! yay! i dont know how all yu other gurlz feel abowt it but itz prittie dang precious to me!!! "^_-"



SAUL!!!!!!! "^.^"

B.J. said...

I've called a girl cute b4 but I guess since it was a dog it doesn't count huh?? lol jk i've never called a girl cute and I probably never will

Lady Mew said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WOWOW!!!!!!! that wuz funnie BJ!!! hehe! a dog!!! rawlz!!!

BJ YU LOOZER!!!!!!!!!!! wut do yu meen yu never will!?! YU WILL TO!!!!!!! yu know yu think Katie's cute yu luver boy yu!!! lolz! @;P



SAUL!!!!!!! "^.^" XOXOXO

RachAEL said...

HAHA NICE and that was funnny- @ movie nite: and bjs all "i saw nates contact list in his phone and its like all girls" and i was all, "yeah, jealous?" haha it was soooo funny!!! so dont take it personally heather when bj says stuff like that =PPP he probably will someday, he cant be immature forever LOL or can he...

B.J. said...

Hahaha i remember that Rachael...

I will call a girl cute some day ?!?!?!?!?!?

And where did i get the name lover boy???

Lady Mew said...

yu wer destined for that name Luver Boy!!! @%DDD hehe!

if yu dont like that name then quit flirting with BR! LOLZ!!!



<3 FOR EVERYWUN!!!!!!! "^.^"