tell me...how wuz yur day?

Saturday, August 9, 2008

ellowe all! pleez pray

it would be great if yu could pray for my dad.
he lost his job.
i wuz praying for my momz job to get better and it did.
but in order for her company to get better, my dadz company had to get worse.
God ansered my prayerz, but now the whole company my dad worked for has shut down.
im praying for my dad to find another job, and i reely think he will.
if yu guyz would help me pray, that would be so great. @8DDD

thank yu! i appreciate it!
God bless yu all!!!



SAUL!!!!!!! "^.^"

5 comments:

Lady Mew said...

yay! im my ferst comment!!!
thanx yu all soo much for yur support!
im so luckie i hav yu guyz!!! @8DDD



SAUL!!!!!!! "^.^"

B.J. said...

LOL you've got my support and your mans support lol Saul.

Lady Mew said...

hehe! thanx BJ!!! thanx for yur support! and thanx for being THE ONLY PERSON WHO GOZ ON MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe jk! itz all good!!! no reelie! itz Justin Allgood!!!!!!! but hez going to Jesuwit...or however yu spell it... @8(

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!1!!!!!!111
do yu reelie think SAUL iz praying for me??? oh yayzes!!! "^-^"

...wait...how would yu know!?!?!/1 BJ...iz ther sumthing yu arnt telling us??? YUR SAUL ARNT YU!!!!!!!!!!!!! no yu cant be SAUL...yur to bizzy failing at being Anybody or wutever hiz name iz...

@8DDP



SAUL!!!!!!! "^.^" XOXOXO

RachAEL said...

i heard and im sorry i couldnt respond earlier on blogger and im soooo sawee twinnay!!! yes of course ill be prayin!!!

BJ IS SAUL??? o_O


its ALLGOOD! LOL I MISS JUSTIN!! Y'D HE HAFTA GO TO JESUIT!!! AAARRRGGGG!!!! LOL

Lady Mew said...

thanx for paying yu tuw! ...and only yu tuw...the two who actually take the time to reed my purposeless postz and commentz!!! hehe! tanx yu!!! @%DDD

rawlz Twinnay! i miss Justin to!!! he wuz Allgood! hehez! i like how we miss him but we dont even know him! "^,^"



SAUL and NATE!!!!!!! XOXOXO "^.^"