tell me...how wuz yur day?

Friday, October 17, 2008

I Luv These Boyz!!! "^.^"

EARLY STATES ~ When You Go

Last night under the power lines,
I watched as the sun lit up your eyes.

There's nowhere to go, and no one's around.
The summer's almost gone in this modest town.
You and I both know that this could end,
so I'll treasure every moment spent.

{chorus}
When you go,
I hope I've done enough to let you know,
I'll still be the one that holds you close,
when you go.

The morning falls with autumn near.
The time we share will soon disappear.
You and I both know that this could end,
so I'll treasure every moment spent.

{chorus}
When you go,
I hope I've done enough to let you know,
I'll still be the one that holds you close,
when you go.

[instrumental]

When you go,
I hope I've done enough to let you know,
I'll still be the one...

When you go!
When you go!
I'll still be the one that holds you close!
When you go...








































Do you remember about a month ago the Ministry-Palooza thing when I told you about that local band? Well here they are!!! Let me introduce you to Zack, Shaun, and Brandon, the incredible artists in their band called Early States. I know Zack and Shaun, and Shaun is the older brother of one of Rachael and my friends at school. I wanted to spread the word about them because they are good people with band that has a lot of potential. They have worked very hard to get where they are right now. They now have their first CD on sale called Powerlines, and "When You Go" is their hit song. The song was actually written about Shaun and Zack's former girlfriends. I know them because Shaun's former girlfriend is my older sister. They have already been on the radio, and I think "When You Go" was the song played. It's definitely one of my favorite songs! They have improved so much since I saw them perform last year by Starbucks in the Safeway parking lot. Zack's voice has changed dramatically but for the better. Early States sounds really good, and I can't wait to see how much they excel in the future. I am so proud of them, and I pray they are very successful. It's awesome to know that even when they become big stars with tons of fans, they will always be Zack, Shaun, and Brandon, our good friends. And one thing will never change, I will always love these boys! <3

Their next show:
November, 21 2008 08:00 PM - Club Retro CD RELEASE SHOW-PARTY!!!
6521 Hazel Ave., Orangevale, California 95662 - $10

To find out more information about Early States, go to: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=323477539, and check out their myspace, or search 'early states power lines' on youtube, and click on the user 'earlystates' to watch their videos.

P.S.~If you have the time to listen to their songs, then let me just warn you that there is one cuss word in the song "Smoke In My Eyes", so if you hear "smoke in my eyes" just don't have the speakers blasting or anything.
Thanx!!! 888DDD

<3 for everywun!!!!!!! "^.^"

17 comments:

B.J. said...

Umm ok that sounds pretty cool..never knew you had an older sis.....Ok what ever I'll not listen to that song then..i think..

Kobay said...

ay i'be heard of these dudes!!!!!!!.......nope nvm.............welllll i'll check it i guess..........let's see if dey can rock!! XD hay.......idk u had a older sista either probably cus idk u at all.........

Lady Mew said...

OMG! hai guyz!!! yepperz i shur do hav an older sis! and a younger sis! and to older botherz!!! @@@D
yeah that song iz a good song but they could looze the cuss word...listen to when you go!!! itz awesum!!!!!!!!!!! "^-^"

they do rock! they rock my sox!!! %%%D yess...i hav siblingz...like BJ! do yu hav siblingz?

BRADY!!!!!!! "^.^" <3

B.J. said...

lol ok cool Heather has a big fam....Umm what word do they exactly say Heather??

RachAEL said...

o ok her older sis is a step-sis kristy...and ya she was an old girlfriend of shaun who is Kaitlins older brother and one of me and heathers besties! LOL

ok so yes, i fell in love wit that song "when u go" when i first heard it! they are really good! im so glad theyve made it this far! its soo cool!

ya she has one of each: one 1/2 bro, one 1/2 sis, one step-sis and one step bro--and then ONE TWIN! (ME) lol

ps they say the f word...ya with an "ing" only once but other than that, the rest of their songs are clean and good yep yep

Lady Mew said...

lol yeah! Kaitlin iz one of owr bestiez!!! 888D

i know i WUV that song! "^_^"

hehe yeah! many siblingz...yay big fam!!!

yes...they say the bad word that startz with an f...they should really put something else in itz place...but ther other songz ar totlie clean @@@D

BRADY!!!!!!! "^.^" <3

B.J. said...

ok I didn't need to know all about Heather fam. but I guess I do know...


Ok thats not that bad....compared to hockey....umm you said that was the only song they cussed in but then why do all of the songs on Itunes say explicit next to them??

Lady Mew said...

THANX BJ!!! ill tell my family yu dont care abowt them! jk @@@D

oh yeah!!! ther on iTunez now...i almost forgot!
umm...i dont even know wut that meanz... 8/

BRADY!!!!!!! "^.^" <3

B.J. said...

huh do that see if I care lol jk....

Yea I read this then looked them up on Itunes....buy the songs and find out what it means??

Lady Mew said...

OH BJ YUR SO HURTFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDD,8 lolzes jk! @D

i already got the songz on cd...maybe ther just like that because of that one song
yu can listen to them on my iPod if yu want

B.J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Heather- I have heard of these guys and I have to day they have alot of talent! Pass my word on to them and say "good job guys!" Thank You.

RachAEL said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHAUN IS KAITLIN O'BRIEN'S BROTHER!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT??? :DDDDD

RachAEL said...

ok nvm i guess i already left a comment here saying basically the same thing LOL its jjust hard to believe lol :P

so whos "master chief" exactly? josiah? LOL jk

Saul said...

Wow, you have quite the taste in music.

LeaTude said...

yo people, come to my blog. peace

Josiah said...

Hey, i hope you can come to the movie night this saturday! it's going to be a lot of fun and you should bring your friends